HyperJar Complaints Procedure
We always want our customers to love using the HyperJar app, and that includes offering the best customer services support when things don’t go smoothly. If we don’t meet your expectations, let us know and we’ll do what we can to put things right.
We will base our decisions on our Terms and Conditions, and the additional policies that you have agreed to when using the HyperJar services, which you can familiarise yourself with here.
This procedure explains how you raise a complaint with us about our service, how we will work with you to resolve it and your rights if you are not happy with our response.
How to make a complaint
If you have a complaint about the HyperJar services, please contact us by:
- using the chat feature in the App
- emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- sending mail to us at HyperJar Limited, 55 Baker Street, W1U 8EW.
If your dispute or complaint relates to a merchant’s offer in the HyperJar App, or the goods or services you purchased from any merchant, irrespective of whether they are participating in the HyperJar Service, you should contact the merchant.
What happens next?
Our customer support team will do their best to resolve your complaint promptly and fairly.
When we receive a complaint, we will:
- send you a written acknowledgement that your complaint has been received
- contact you further if we need any additional information regarding your complaint
- fully investigate your complaint
- issue you with a final written response, including an explanation of our findings and, if we have rejected your complaint, our reasons for doing so.
We will aim to resolve your complaint within 15 business days, following the day we received it.
In exceptional circumstances, if for reasons outside of our control we are unable to provide a final response within that time, we will respond providing a reason for the delay and the deadline for our final response. The deadline will not exceed 35 business days following the day we received your complaint.
What to do if you are not happy with our response?
If you are not satisfied with our response, you have the right to refer your complaint to the UK’s Financial Ombudsman Service. Please be aware that there is a time limit within which the Financial Ombudsman can review your complaint.
To find out more information about their service click here: http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/.
You can also find their consumer leaflet with further information here: http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/publications/consumer-leaflet.htm.
You can contact the Financial Ombudsman Service:
- in writing at: Exchange Tower, London E14 9SR
- by email at: email@example.com
- by phone: 0800 023 4567 (calls to this number are now free on mobile phones and landlines from within the UK)
- by phone: 0300 123 9123 (calls to this number cost no more than calls to 01 and 02 numbers)
- by phone from outside the UK: +44 20 7964 1000.