Acceptable Use Policy
This policy sets out restrictions on using our Services and will apply to you as soon as you access or use our Services. This policy supplements, and should be read in conjunction with, our Terms. Capitalised terms are defined in the Terms.
We (HyperJar Limited) are registered in England and Wales under company number 10130583 with our registered office at 55 Baker Street, London, W1U 8EW.
We may change this policy from time to time. You should check this page regularly to see the most recent version.
1. Restrictions on your use of our Services
1.1 You must comply with the Terms and with the rules in this policy. You may only use our Services for lawful purposes:
(a) you cannot use our Services:
- (i) in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or causes us to breach any applicable law;
- (ii) in any way that is fraudulent or misleading;
- (iii) to harm or attempt to harm minors in any way;
- (iv) for anything that is abusive or does not comply with our content standards;
- (v) for any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of spam;
- (vi) to collect or access other users’ content or information without their permission;
- (vii) in any way that is likely to result in complaints, disputes, reversals, chargebacks or other liability to you, us, or any third party; or
- (viii) in any way that would locally or internationally evade any applicable taxes or facilitate tax evasion;
(b) you can only download the App for your own personal use (not for any business use);
(c) you cannot sell or pass the App to anyone else;
(d) don’t pretend to be someone else or say you’re connected to any person or organisation if you’re not;
(e) don’t assist or encourage any breach of the Terms or the rules in this policy.
1.2 We do not provide our Services to businesses or support transactions that involve:
(a) gambling or betting (including lotteries, prize draws, casino gaming, off-track betting, syndicates and wagers);
(b) dating and escort services;
(c) wire transfers, money orders or travellers cheques;
(d) adult content;
(e) toll and bridge fees;
(f) tobacco, narcotics, steroids, cannabis, smart drugs, certain controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety;
(g) drug paraphernalia (equipment, product, or material that is modified for making, using, or concealing drugs,) or transactions which involve or relate to pharmaceuticals;
(h) military and semi-military goods and services (including weapons, military software or technologies;
(i) bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies;
(j) support of terrorism, extremism, violence, or insurgency
(k) individuals, entities or countries which are subject to international sanctions;
(l) any other illegal activities.
1.3 We do not provide our Services to non-financial institutions that involve:
(a) currency conversion services;
(b) money remittance services; or
(c) cashing cheques that are made payable to customers.
2. Content Standards
2.1 The following content standards apply to your use of our Services, including any content you contribute as part of our Services (if applicable):
(a) don’t say content is yours if it belongs to someone else;
(b) any content must be accurate, genuinely held (where you state an opinion), and comply with all applicable laws;
(c) you will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user;
(d) you will not act in a manner, use the App in any way, or post any content, that is hateful, threatening, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, or discriminatory; promotes violence; contains graphic or gratuitous violence; or is otherwise offensive or objectionable').
3. Suspension and termination
3.1 You will be in breach of your Terms with us if you undertake any of the activities set out in this policy. We will determine in our sole discretion if you have breached this policy. We may take any action that we believe is appropriate, including any of the actions set out in the Terms.