Lidl Terms and Conditions
Terms applying to the Lidl offer.
- THESE TERMS
By making an advance payment to LIDL in relation to this offer you agree to these legal terms (‘Terms’) applying between you and Lidl and that English law and courts will apply. A separate contract between you and Lidl is created for each advance payment you make to Lidl (and the rewards that are related to that advance payment). These Terms are made in the English language. Please read these Terms carefully and get in contact if anything is unclear.
- WHO LIDL ARE AND HOW TO GET IN CONTACT
2.1 Lidl company information. Lidl Great Britain Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with its registered office 19 Worple Road, London, SW19 4JS and company number 02816429.
2.2 How to Get in contact. You can contact HyperJar about Lidl’s HyperJar offers or anything to do with HyperJar by emailing Lidl@hyperjar.com; if you want to contact Lidl directly about Lidl goods and services, please visit www.lidl.co.uk or your local store.
- LIDL RELATIONSHIP WITH HYPERJAR
Lidl uses HyperJar to display offers in the HyperJar App and Lidl uses HyperJar to act as Lidl’s commercial agent to manage the collection, holding, processing and settlement of your advance payments to Lidl and the redemptions and payments you make to Lidl using your HyperJar payment card at Lidl locations (subject to the restrictions as outlined further in Section 7 below).
- LIDL RESPONSIBILITIES
Lidl is the promoter and operator of this offer.
Lidl has sole responsibility for:
- the offer
- these terms and conditions
- honouring the advance payments you make (and the redemption of any related rewards) by allowing you to use your HyperJar payment card to purchase goods and services from Lidl locations (subject to the restrictions stated in Section 7 below)
- providing and paying the rewards accrued on your Lidl Jar balance
- any goods and services Lidl provide to you
If an offer includes any pricing information, any prices stated will clearly specify all applicable taxes, duties and delivery charges that may apply.
- OFFER ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Participation in the offer is only open to Hyperjar accountholders that hold a current HyperJar payment card.
Lidl reserves the right to withdraw the offer at any time, and to decline to accept any further advanced payments from you once the offer has been withdrawn.
- OFFER LIMITS
Lidl impose limits on the offers they promote via HyperJar. These are shown when you make an advance payment. The limits specified have the following meanings:
- Minimum Advance Payment Amount: this is the minimum value of a single advance payment that you can make into your jar. Your advance payment must be equal to or higher than this value.
- Maximum Total Amount: this is the maximum amount of advance payment you can have in your jar at any one time. You will need to redeem some of your balance before you can make any further advance payments into your jar.
- USAGE RESTRICTIONS
You can redeem the advance payments you have made (and any related rewards) at any Lidl store in Great Britain. If you use your HyperJar card at Lidl store outside of Great Britain the payments will be taken from your active electronic money jar in your HyperJar account and NOT from your Lidl jar. You cannot redeem advanced payments to Lidl in Northern Ireland.
When you spend (redeem) your advance payments and any related rewards (a “Redemption”) the rewards you have earned will be used first, followed by the advance payment amount you have paid and then, if enabled by you, funds from your active electronic money jar in your HyperJar account.
If a full or partial refund is made of any such Redemption, the order will be reversed so that your electronic money used (if any) will be credited first, followed by the advance payment, and finally the reward element.
You must have a HyperJar account and payment card to spend (redeem) your advance payments and any related rewards. If you want to close your Lidl jar, you must spend (redeem) your advanced payments and any accrued rewards.
- RETURNS POLICY
Should you have any problems with the goods or services you receive when you redeem your advance payments, or pay for, using your HyperJar card, Lidl standard returns policy will apply. This can be found at:
- DATA PRIVACY