1. THESE TERMS
By making an advance payment to EVE in relation to this offer you agree to these legal terms (‘Terms’) applying between you and Eve and that English law and courts will apply. A separate contract between you and Eve is created for each advance payment you make to Eve (and the rewards that are related to that advance payment). These Terms are made in the English language. Please read these Terms carefully and get in contact if anything is unclear.
2. WHO EVE ARE AND HOW TO GET IN CONTACT
2.1 Eve company information. Eve Sleep PLC, a company registered in England and Wales with its registered office at 128 Albert Street, London, England, NW1 7NE and company number 09261636.
2.2 How to Get in contact. If you have any questions on this offer you can contact Eve by emailing Eve@hyperjar.com
3. EVE RELATIONSHIP WITH HYPERJAR
Eve uses HyperJar to display offers in the HyperJar App and to act as Eve’s agent to manage the collection, holding, processing and settlement of your advance payments to Eve and the redemptions and payments you make to Eve using your HyperJar payment card at https://www.evesleep.co.uk (subject to the restrictions as outlined further in Section 7 below).
4. EVE RESPONSIBILITIES
Eve is the promoter and operator of this offer.
Eve has sole responsibility for:
- the offer
- these terms and conditions
- honouring the advance payments you make (and the redemption of any related rewards) by allowing you to use your HyperJar payment card to purchase goods and services from Eve locations (subject to the restrictions stated in Section 7 below) and online at https://www.evesleep.co.uk
- any goods and services Eve provide to you.
If an offer includes any pricing information, any prices stated will clearly specify all applicable taxes, duties and delivery charges that may apply.
5. OFFER ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Participation in the offer is only open to HyperJar accountholders that hold a current HyperJar payment card.
Eve reserves the right to withdraw the offer at any time, and to decline to accept any further advanced payments from you once the offer has been withdrawn.
6. OFFER LIMITS
Eve impose limits on the offers they promote via HyperJar. These are shown when you make an advance payment. The limits specified have the following meanings:
- Minimum Advance Payment Amount: this is the minimum value of a single advance payment that you can make into your jar. Your advance payment must be equal to or higher than this value.
- Maximum Total Amount: this is the maximum amount of advance payment you can have in your jar at any one time. You will need to redeem some of your balance before you can make any further advance payments into your jar.
7. USAGE RESTRICTIONS
Due to technical limitations you can only spend (redeem) the advance payments you have made to Eve (or any related rewards) in the locations stated below. If you choose to pay for any goods or services in any other locations using your HyperJar card, the payments will be taken from your active electronic money jar in your HyperJar account and NOT from your Eve jar.
When you spend (redeem) your advance payments and any related rewards (a “Redemption”) the rewards you have earned will be used first, followed by the advance payment amount you have paid and then, if enabled by you, funds from your active electronic money jar in your HyperJar account.
If a full or partial refund is made of any such Redemption, the order will be reversed so that your electronic money used (if any) will be credited first, followed by the advance payment, and finally the reward element.
You must have a HyperJar account and payment card to spend (redeem) your advance payments and any related rewards. If you want to close your Eve jar, you must spend (redeem) your advanced payments and any accrued rewards.
9. RETURNS POLICY
Should you have any problems with the goods or services you receive when you redeem your advance payments, or pay for, using your HyperJar card, Eve standard returns policy will apply. This can be found at:
10. DATA PRIVACY