Hello, Google Pay
Cashless gets even more effortless.
HyperJar just got even smarter: from today, Android users can add their HyperJar card to Google Pay for faster, simpler and more secure payments.
Why move to Google Pay?
- Lightning-fast: checkout faster in apps, online and in store without having to produce your HyperJar card.
- Secure: your card details are never stored by or sent to the merchant.
- Hassle-free: no need to enter your four digit PIN when paying in store.
- Simple: wake up your phone and tap it anywhere you see Google Pay or contactless logos.
Adding HyperJar to Google Pay
- If you don't already have the Google Pay app, download it from the GooglePlay store.
- Open Google Pay and tap Payment at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Add payment method.
- Scan the reverse of your HyperJar card or type in the details and follow the instructions.
Using Google Pay
When you are in a store, unlock your phone and hold it near the contactless terminal. You'll get a notification on your phone with a receipt showing the transaction details. These details will also appear on your Activity screen in the HyperJar app and in the Jar you've paid from.
To use Google Pay in apps, make sure you've added your HyperJar card to Google Pay. Choose Google Pay when you check out and your payment and delivery information is automatically included.
Get in touch
Got feedback or questions on Google Pay? Please get in touch via Live Chat in the app or email email@example.com.