Hello, Apple Pay
Cashless made effortless.
Why move to Apple Pay?
Apple Pay is easy and works with the Apple devices you use every day. You can make secure contactless purchases above the £45 limit in shops, apps and on the web. It’s a safer way to pay, and just as simple as using your physical HyperJar card.
- Lightning-fast: checkout faster in apps, online and in-store without having to rummage for your HyperJar card
- Touch-free: using your iPhone or Apple Watch helps you avoid pressing buttons or exchanging cash
- Hassle-free: no need to enter your PIN when paying in a shop
- Secure: your card details are never stored by or sent to the place you're spending
- Simple: wake up your phone and tap it anywhere you see Apple Pay or contactless logos
Adding HyperJar to Apple Pay
- Open your Wallet app.
- Tap the + sign at the top of the screen.
- Take a picture of your HyperJar card or enter the details manually.
- Make HyperJar your primary Apple Pay card by tapping Settings on your phone, choose Wallet & Apple Pay and then set HyperJar as your default card.
Using Apple Pay
When you're in a shop, open the Wallet app and then hold your iPhone or Apple Watch near the payment terminal to make a contactless payment. Every Apple Pay purchase is secure because it is authenticated with Face ID, Touch ID, or device passcode, as well as a one-time unique dynamic security code.
You'll get a notification on your phone with a receipt showing the transaction details. These details will also appear on your Activity screen in the HyperJar app and in the Jar you've paid from.
To use Apple Pay in apps, make sure you've added your HyperJar card to Apple Pay. Choose Apple Pay when you check out and your payment and delivery information is automatically included. You'll also see the transaction details on your Activity screen in the HyperJar app.
Get in touch
Got feedback or questions about Apple Pay? Please get in touch via Live Chat in the app or email email@example.com.